Sunday, January 25, 2009

Could Sunday be any lazier?

Okay....well, I did go to the gym and swim a few laps. A few. I had a headache and decided my body just needed a rest. I got caught up on some writing, laundry, grocery shopping and unfortunately, added myself to Facebook - per Meg's constant hounding! I still love ya, Meg. It's not that I am opposed to Facebook, it's just a time thing - I have a big ole book to read before my personal training class and I have procrastinated it way too long! I have a nice, slow week (aside from dinner on Wed. night with my aunt and niece) with nothing pressing so I'll take advantage and read. Within the first half hour of adding my profile to Facebook, I got about 10 messages and I was just having too much fun catching up! I had to pull myself off; I have too much to do for school tomorrow.

My legs and body feel well from yesterday's long run -yahooooo!!! I'm just tired today. I'm so glad we ended up running long yesterday; today was a miserable day outside. It kinda reminded me of those Iowan winters; cold and damp ....oh, sorry to my Iowa friends :).

A new week...

Cross train: a few laps swimming and a shower!

No comments: